cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CertasRich
Occasional Member - Level 1

Please enter a start and end date no more than 13 days apart on the report header.

Hi, little bit of help needed, cant submit due to the error... both the dates are 4 days apart. I even tried selecting the individual dates on the calendar pop up, but not having any joy?

sap1.pngsap2.png

4 REPLIES 4
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @CertasRich ,

After updating report header dates, did you saved report header? sometimes audit rule has written on expense report header save event so system will only validate updated dates once you save your header form. 

Also, can you check whether you have selected any transaction date on expense entry level which is not falling in between you report header start and end date? Try updating correct dates on every form meaning header, expenses entry, allocation (if needed) and try re-submitting expense reports.

Lets see if error gets resolved.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
CertasRich

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for the info. I have saved, refreshed but the error still exists. I have also checked all the dates for the corresponding expenses and they are within the set dates start/end.

Hopefully I wont have to delete the report and create a new one?

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @CertasRich ,

Don't delete existing report, instead try creating new report, take same 4 days apart dates , add one dummy expense entry, try submitting expense report and see whether you are getting same error? 

If you don't get any error and able to submit it means there is something glitch in that expense report. After testing you can recall that report and delete it. 

If it works, then you can simply move those expense entries from 1 report to another and submit fresh new report.

If issue still persists then you can reach out to internal Concur administrator and ask them to check backend audit rule configuration and check whether audit rule conditions are configured correctly. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
CertasRich

HI Pooja,

Thank you again. I created two reports. one matching the above four dates (same error).

I then made another, using a single date to and from, matching the day to the report date, again came up with exactly the same issue. Assuming its someone internal from my company I would need to speak to in this instance?