cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdunnty
New Member - Level 1

Please deactivate the banking details you have entered in your profile.

I have received this alert message and can not resolve the issue. I have deactivate my profile banking details information per alert! I am unable to submit my expense report.

How do I resolve this issue? Thank you

Alerts: 1
    • Please deactivate the banking details you have entered in your profile. You are in a group that does not require entry of your banking details in myExpense Concur.
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdunnty this is a bit of an odd scenario. If you are in a group that doesn't require entry of your banking details, you shouldn't even see that option available. This could be a configuration error of how the system and groups were set up and the payment batches. Nothing you could control though.

Anyway, I see you work for JCI. If you log in to SAP Concur, on the home screen you will see a Company Notes section. In that section I believe your company has provided a link to your internal support help desk. I've been told by one of the directors at your company to direct all JCI employees to that link. Give that a try. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.