cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mchoudh3
New Member - Level 1

Personal uber expense still shows up

I switched over my personal uber expense on the Uber app to my own credit card, so the payment was completed through my own personal expense on the uber app. However, the "pending charge" still shows up on my company Amex. The error message is "you have an e-receipt or travel data, but no matching credit card transaction. please wait until your credit card transaction imports into Concur Expense to add this e-receipt". How do I remove this on expense line on my concur account?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mchoudh3 It sounds like you added this to an expense report. Is that correct? From your expense report, just click the little checkbox to the left of the line item. This should turn on the Delete button. This will delete it from your expense report. If you want to delete it out of your Available Expenses, then go to Expense at the top of your screen. Scroll down to the Available Expenses. Do the same thing here. Click the little checkbox, then click Delete. 

Let me know if this worked for you. If not, let me know so I can assist you further. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.