cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmccuas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal monthly gas reports, 2020

I need to access the personal milage history I submitted in 2020 to get the detailed business milage for revenue Canada

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas there are only two ways to get this:

1. Go to your Expense Report history for 2020 and look at each report. This will take quite a bit of time and manual work to record the mileage you entered on each report that had mileage. 

2. If you have access to Cognos reporting, you can see all of your mileage on one report. 

Do you have access to Cognos reporting? You will know by logging into SAP Concur and looking at the top of the screen. If you see an option that says Reporting, then you have access. You should know that Cognos access as two different options; 1. View only. This is where you can run reports others have built and 2. Authoring. This is where you can build your own custom reports. 

So, I'll await your reply to see if you have Cognos access or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmccuas

Under reporting it just says intelligence, should I been in the old instance or the new instance?

jmccuas

Both the old and new instance just say intelligence under reporting?

Scott

jmccuas

So what is next step?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas that means you have access to Cognos reporting. You will need to launch Cognos by selecting Intelligence. Since you likely haven't accessed Cognos before, it will be difficult to explain how to build a new report. We do have some recorded training sessions that you can watch to see how the Cognos reporting tools work. 

Here is the first video I would recommend watching: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cognos_connection_recorded_session.mp4

After watching the first video, this video will show how to build reports: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cta_cognos_reporting_covering_query_studio.mp4

I know the videos won't show what you've asked for specifically, but you will need a good foundation of how the tool works. That way when I provide some help/steps on how to build a mileage report, you will understand what I'm talking about. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmccuas

Just opened up and everything is now in French, how do I change back to English?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas did you log out and log back in? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmccuas Are you still seeing SAP Concur in French?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey