cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DK23
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal credit card charges before getting a Corporate Credit Card

The hotel charged my personal credit card for half of my stay before I got a corporate credit card, and the rental car was charged to my personal card, too. After I got a corporate credit card, I gave it to the hotel for the rest of my stay. When I try to add the expenses that were charged to my personal credit card, I get this error:

DK23_2-1688082629777.png

There will never be a credit card transaction on my corporate card for these expenses. My personal credit card was charged.

How do I add these expenses to get reimbursed?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DK23 delete these items off the report. Next, click Add Expense. Click the Create New Expense tab. From the list of expenses, choose hotel. Fill out all the required fields and then itemize. Once completed and save, repeat the steps to create the car rental expense.

By doing it this way, you are creating an out of pocket expense, meaning you paid for it out of your pocket. The reason you were getting the error is because the items were generated by the system. System generated items are supposed to be paid on a corp card.

Anyway, this should fix your issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DK23
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I tried your steps and got the same error.