cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CourteneyWest
Occasional Member - Level 2

Personal Mileage Reimbursement - Concur App

Hello, 

I am not able to see the expense option for personal mileage reimbursement on the SAP app. I am able to see it on our desktop version so it is properly mapped. 

Thank you for any help that can be provided! 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CourteneyWest Thank you for this. The way you are creating the expense is what we call a Quick Expense. Mileage (by design) will not be available using this method. 

Give this a try:

1. From the Mobile app home screen, select Expense Reports.

2. Press the + sign in the upper right corner to start a new report.

3. Fill out the report header details.

4. Click Create in the upper right corner.

5. When the report is created, click the + sign in the upper right.

6. Select Add New Expense.

7. You will see a list of the expense types, you should see Mileage in the list.

Give this a try and let me know if it works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CourteneyWest the only thing I can think of that causes this is someone unchecked a box for this expense type to show on mobile. It is possible, but I'd have to go in and look in your site to confirm. 

Have any of your colleagues experienced the same issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CourteneyWest

Thanks, Kevin - We have not launched yet but both my boss and I are experiencing the same issue.  Would I be able to access the settings to ensure the box is checked? 

@CourteneyWest The configuration you are on is our Standard configuration and does not have the ability to hide expenses on Mobile, so any expense type you have active should appear on the mobile app. 

Question for you, can you walk me through the steps you are taking when trying to create the mileage expense. So, when you launch the app, what are the first few steps you are taking? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
CourteneyWest

1. Open App 

2. Click "Expenses" (the first option in my app)

3. Click the plus sign in the left hand corner 

4. Select "Create Manuel Expense" 

5. Select the red "Expense Type" 

6. The options does not show up (on our desktop version it is understand transportation) 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CourteneyWest Thank you for this. The way you are creating the expense is what we call a Quick Expense. Mileage (by design) will not be available using this method. 

Give this a try:

1. From the Mobile app home screen, select Expense Reports.

2. Press the + sign in the upper right corner to start a new report.

3. Fill out the report header details.

4. Click Create in the upper right corner.

5. When the report is created, click the + sign in the upper right.

6. Select Add New Expense.

7. You will see a list of the expense types, you should see Mileage in the list.

Give this a try and let me know if it works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CourteneyWest I do see that Mileage Reimbursement is active so it should show on the Mobile app. I do see that Personal Car Mileage is not active. Are you referring to the expense named Mileage Reimbursement?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
CourteneyWest

Yes, our expense name Mileage Reimbursement, it is mapped to Personal Car Mileage so that it allows us to use the Concur mileage calculator

@CourteneyWest Okay. It should be available on the mobile app. Have you checked with your colleagues to see if they are experiencing the same issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
CourteneyWest

Great, I still can not see it and my other colleagues are experiencing the same issue. Thank you!

CourteneyWest

Thanks, Kevin! That does work