cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lw_azura
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Mileage Error Message: daily commute

lw_azura_0-1722524471932.png

Attempting to input personal mileage for recent travel, but I keep getting an error message stating I must deduct daily commute round trip from mileage.  The make roundtrip is checked,  the deduct commute box is checked, and the  deduct roundtrip is also checked. I've never had this issue before, and cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lw_azura I looked at your expense report and when the calculator opened, the Deduct Commute was not checked.  However, I received an application error, so I don't know if that was causing the box to show unchecked. Could you double-check that the Deduct Commute is still checked?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lw_azura
Occasional Member - Level 1

So, I did go into the report to test a theory. When I uncheck the deduct commute box, the error message does not pop up. When I check the deduct commute box, the error message does pop up. Essentially, it's responding opposite of what it should.