cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tremlett100
New Member - Level 1

Personal Expense on Amex in error. Can I change it to personal?

I have an expense on my report that should have went on a personal card, and not the company card. Is there a way, in Concur, that I can allocate this expense as a personal expense so that it is directed to me for payment once my report is submitted, either by way of a request for payment or from deduction from my out of pocket expenses that will be due to me from the same expense report? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
ExpenseReporter
Occasional Member - Level 2

In the setup I've got in Concur, I could change Expense Type from whatever it is to "Personal/Non-reimbursable" which I find under section "09. Other". I entered such an expense once after accidentally paying personal groceries with my company card. The amount was then deducted from the Travel Allowance which I was due. I don't know how it would have worked if I hadn't been due any Travel Allowance.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tremlett100 unless your company turned off the field, you should see a checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse) when filling out the entry details. If you do not see this checkbox, then follow what @ExpenseReporter suggests and see if there is an expense type named Personal Expense in your list of expense types.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.