cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimdennie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Expense Credit not allowed to be marked as "Personal"

I mistakenly used my corporate card for a personal expense. I made a purchase of $161.64 and then returned it and the card was credited for -$161.64. I am getting pinged daily to do an expense report even with a card balance of $0.  So I attempted to do this today. I pulled both the $161.64 and -$161.64 into an expense report and gave them an expense types of "Personal Expense". It provides a "requested amount" of $0 which is great. BUT I get an alert that says "Credits on Corporate Card are not allowed to be marked as personal."  What should I do instead? I tried marking the credit as "Miscallaneous" but then I get a requested amount of $161.64 so that's not right. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
reedred
Occasional Member - Level 3

Since it is in and out, I would just delete both the charge and the credit and be done with it.  If that isn't an option for some reason, then I wouldn't mark either of them as personal and let them cancel each other out as miscellaneous.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimdennie in looking at your expense report, it were able to get this resolved. Good to see. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.