cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwick124
New Member - Level 1

Personal Credit Card not displaying as an option to select from.

I had to purchase an expense on my personal credit card as I was awaiting my corporate card. I can see the transaction on my profile, and it says that it was on a "AMEX CANADA" card, but when I try and submit the expense, it gives the following messages:

"You have an e-receipt or travel data, but no matching credit card transaction. Please wait until your credit card transaction imports into Concur Expense to add this e-receipt." 

AND

"The entry has prepopulated payment type with no credit card information. You must select a valid payment type for the entry before you can submit the expense report."

But, this expense was charged to my personal AMEX over a week ago, and transactions on my corporate AMEX card have already imported to Concur???

Why will it not let me add or submit credit card information to submit the expense when my personal AMEX card is already on file alongside my corporate one?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kwick124 The cards on your profile that you added are for Travel bookings, not expense reporting. They are not available to select as the payment type for your expenses.

The expense in question can be submitted as cash or out of out pocket as the payment type. For this entry, click the Payment Type field drop down and see if there is an option for Cash or Out of Pocket. If so, select it and Save.

If not, then delete the item from your report. Once deleted, click the Add Expense button. On the Add Expense window, select Create New Expense. Choose the appropriate expense type for this transaction. Fill out all the required details. Save the entry. If a receipt is required, you can then leave out of the report and go to your Available Expenses list. Here you should see the item you deleted off your report. You will see a thumbnail of the receipt image. Click this to open the image. You can then screenshot the image. Save it on your computer, then go back into your report and attach the newly saved image to the entry.

That should clear things up.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.