cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KRWENE
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car Rental

How do I remove the Car Rental from Concur

The Reservations was made through the Jacobs account but was reserved and Paid for with a personal Credit Card...

How do I get the expense removed from my Concur Account

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KRWENE When logged into SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen. On the Manage Expenses screen, you should see the car rental item in the Available Expenses area. Click the little checkbox to the left of the entry. Then click Delete. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KRWENE When logged into SAP Concur, click Expense at the top of the screen. On the Manage Expenses screen, you should see the car rental item in the Available Expenses area. Click the little checkbox to the left of the entry. Then click Delete. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KRWENE

Worked, Thanks

dungcao
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin - I made car reservation with AVIS for personal family vacation.  However, AVIS charged my corporate credit card.  I contacted AVIS to back out corporate charge and charged to my personal credit card.  Currently I have AVIS charge of -778.44 and $778.44 on my available expense.  I have tried to delete, but system does not allow.  I cannot submit both as expense to cancel each other out as system will give me error.   Please advise. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dungcao you have to add them to an expense report. If the system gives you a message that you cannot submit a zero total report, then just wait until you have other business expenses and those to the report with these two transactions. That is the only way to get rid of them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jnhenry

I have the same issue. Hertz charged my personal card instead of my corporate card. The error I get says I need to wait for the credit card transaction to import into Concur. From what I understand, I should delete the expense from the report and enter it as a Cash reimbursement? I've deleted the expense from the report but it's still in Concur because it's on the itinerary. Will it go away?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnhenry you are correct. Delete the item completely, then create a manual (cash/out of pocket) expense for Rental Car. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey