cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philipm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car Mileage

I don't have an option to expense personal car mileage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @philipm 

If you do not yet have on your list of expenses type, I would assume is because your Company's settings required you to first registered the Car on the system.

Please try to follow those steps visible on your concur's page and select in order:

- "Profile settings";

- Personal Car. (a new window screen should appear) called "Personal Car Registration". 

You will need to enter the relevant details of your car and, depending on your Government and Company's policy, type of vehicle, type of reimbursement.

If with this still not find the solution, you may ask your Company's system administrator. Let me know. Thank you

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
philipm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for your response.

When I go to profile settings, there is no tab called Personal Car to click on.

How should I proceed?

Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@philipm the screenshot below is your expense report. Personal Car Mileage is there as an option. When you open the report, click Add. In the search field, type "Mil" like the screenshot. That will do it.

KevinD_0-1670963307969.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.