cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkolb1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Personal Car Mileage not saving

Hello,

I have been using Concur to all of my travel expenses.  Everything has worked well until recently.  When I try to submit

my mileage expense, there is no save button on the bottom.  All I have is the mileage calculator.  I use this option, but still cannot save my Personal Mileage.  I am using the new web version.  Has something changed?    Here is my screen with personal details removed

rkolb1_0-1659617594434.png

1 Solution
Solution
rkolb1

Hi Kevin.  I did some more digging and this is a Firefox issue like we discussed.  Firefox did 2 updates in the past few weeks , and this is when my issues started.  It is also affecting my Salesforce application.  I switched to Chrome and everything is working like it should.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rkolb1 based on the screenshot you provided, you are missing required information. Can you take a screenshot of your entire screen, please? Without seeing the entire set of fields and buttons, it will be difficult to provide guidance.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
rkolb1

Hi Kevin.  I did some more digging and this is a Firefox issue like we discussed.  Firefox did 2 updates in the past few weeks , and this is when my issues started.  It is also affecting my Salesforce application.  I switched to Chrome and everything is working like it should.