cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lcaligan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Permission needed to update Authorized Approver List

Can anyone help me with what permission is required for a user to be able to update the Authorized Approver list?  Or how do I go about obtaining that report that provide us with permission and what is allowed per role?

Thanks!
Lemyr

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lcaligan I believe you need either the Expense Configuration Administrator or the Shared Configuration Administrator unrestricted roles. These roles can be given to you once you complete our Advanced Configuration training and pass the exam. For information on taking this class, visit: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/training/advanced-config

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lcaligan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I do not have this access but I am able to update the approver list.  What other roles are there that will allow someone to do it?  I am trying to determine which role to assign a user.

Thanks!

Lemyr

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lcaligan In my previous reply I mentioned the two roles that would be needed. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.