cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ckott
Occasional Member - Level 1

Permission for Daily Funding Amount Notifiaction Email

At my job we are working to decrease permissions to users for segregation of duties.  I have a user that previously received Daily Funding Amount Notification email, but after reducing his user account permissions he no longer receives this email.  I am having trouble determining what permission to add back that will allow him to get this notification email again.

Thanks! 

1 Solution
Solution
SSkorch
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Administrators can opt to receive Daily Funding Email Notification only when there is an amount to process.

1. Go to Administration > Company > Tools > Payment Manager > Configure Batches > Funding Accounts tab
  2. Highlight the desired funding account and click Modify
  3. Find and uncheck the Receive Daily Funding Email box
  4. Click Save

Note: If you completely want to stop this email then Professional Expense users should not have Reimbursement Manager or Reimbursement Auditor role.  But this will not give you the access to Payment Manager.   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
SSkorch
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Administrators can opt to receive Daily Funding Email Notification only when there is an amount to process.

1. Go to Administration > Company > Tools > Payment Manager > Configure Batches > Funding Accounts tab
  2. Highlight the desired funding account and click Modify
  3. Find and uncheck the Receive Daily Funding Email box
  4. Click Save

Note: If you completely want to stop this email then Professional Expense users should not have Reimbursement Manager or Reimbursement Auditor role.  But this will not give you the access to Payment Manager.   

ckott
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for your help.

SueW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello

Are you able to tell me how to add an employee to the Daily Funding Email notification?

Sue Westphal