cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jess_D
Occasional Member - Level 1

PeopleSoft Integration with Concur Expense - SAE File

Hello,

I am working on integrating Concur Expense with my company's PeopleSoft financial system.  I am struggling to determine the best way to import the SAE (Standard Accounting Extract) file from Concur into PeopleSoft as it is a very large, pipe (|) delimited file.  I only want about 20-25 of the fields from the SAE file to be imported into our PeopleSoft system. 

I am hoping Concur Expense users who also use PeopleSoft could share with me how they chose to import the SAE file into PeopleSoft.

Thank you,

Jess

4 REPLIES 4
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for posting!

This might be a good question for our User Admin Group. Are you your company's Admin? If so, you should check it out! Our User Admin Group members have access to the peer-to-peer knowledge sharing of the group as well as the "what's New in Product" blog where we share the latest updates right from our product teams.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sjww

Hi Jess, did you ever find a way to integrate PeopleSoft to SAP?

tmtran6
New Member - Level 1

Hello Jess,

have you found a solution to the issue? Would you please share the latest status? Thank you.

rowloh21

Hello Jess 

Are you able to provide instructions on this?