cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wgillett
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending card transaction

After retiring from Travelers on 4/30/2021, I returned on 1/28/2022. I got my US Bank card around Jan 27, 2022. My first expenses occurred on 2/11/22 through 2/17/22. When I tried to book  my flights and hotels via SAP Concur on 2/11, an error was detected by Concur and I was told to book my travel through CWT because I needed to fly out on Mon 2/14 and Concur was not sure they would get the error corrected by that date.  No trouble loading any expenses except for a Marriott hotel stay in Naperville, Ill departing on 2/17. I loaded the Marriott folio myself into Concur. I have checked with US Bank and the transaction has been recorded. But I still get the "pending card transaction" notice and the error shown below:

wgillett_0-1645640957678.png

Please help.

Wray

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wgillett I looked at your report and what is interesting is that there is a $36.45 charge from that Marriott hotel for February 16th, but for some reason the credit card transaction in the amount of $160.33 hasn't shown up yet. 

I would give it another couple of days to see if it shows up in your Available Expenses. If it doesn't, then I would get your manager's approval (written in an email) to go ahead and submit it as a Cash expense. To do this, just click on the expense in your report and change the Payment Type field from Pending to Cash. You will then receive the funds then can make a payment to US Bank to cover the charge. 

Although US Banks shows the transaction, it still needs to be provided to SAP Concur to get it to upload into your profile. It should have already done that by now, but sometimes it can take longer. That's why I suggest waiting a couple more days.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wgillett I looked at your report and what is interesting is that there is a $36.45 charge from that Marriott hotel for February 16th, but for some reason the credit card transaction in the amount of $160.33 hasn't shown up yet. 

I would give it another couple of days to see if it shows up in your Available Expenses. If it doesn't, then I would get your manager's approval (written in an email) to go ahead and submit it as a Cash expense. To do this, just click on the expense in your report and change the Payment Type field from Pending to Cash. You will then receive the funds then can make a payment to US Bank to cover the charge. 

Although US Banks shows the transaction, it still needs to be provided to SAP Concur to get it to upload into your profile. It should have already done that by now, but sometimes it can take longer. That's why I suggest waiting a couple more days.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.