Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JigneshK
Super User
Super User

Pending card transaction for Personal car mileage expense

Hi all,

One of user facing the issue while submitting expense to the report because payment type is showing as Pending card transaction for personal Car mileage expense but user did not used his card for this.

Also not able to change the payment type to Cash/Out of expense.

Can you please suggest how to submit this expenses to the report?

Regards,

Jignesh K 

5 REPLIES 5
JigneshK
Super User
Super User

Hello @KevinD 

Can you please advise here? 

Thanks

Jignesh

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JigneshK I need the name of the user so I can see for myself. Might be best to send in a private message. Click my username (KevinD) to see the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Johnng
New Member - Level 1

I am having the sane issue. 

Hi @KevinD 

Confirmed, The issue with Mobile application only, I tried to make a test on Computer selecting personal car mileage, the payment type is showing as CASH however its is not working with Mobile application.

Can you please suggest?

Regards,

Jignesh K

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JigneshK and @Johnng our mobile team is working on this issue. They don't have a timeframe of when the fix will occur. For now, users will need to do mileage on the web version. I'll let you know if I hear of when the fix will be. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.