cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JueNe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Concur audit - contact?

Where can I find our company's contact for the Concur audit, which is taking weeks without any progress? Unfortuantely I was not able to find this information internally or in my Concur space.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JueNe I wasn't able to find an SAP Concur profile based on your provided company name and email address. What I would suggest is to go back and open one of your past expense reports. When you open the report, click Details or it might say Report Details. Then from the drop down, select Audit Trail. Here you should see who gave the report final approval. That would be the person at your company I would reach out to for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JueNe I wasn't able to find an SAP Concur profile based on your provided company name and email address. What I would suggest is to go back and open one of your past expense reports. When you open the report, click Details or it might say Report Details. Then from the drop down, select Audit Trail. Here you should see who gave the report final approval. That would be the person at your company I would reach out to for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JueNe

Thanks Kevin! 

timplayer

I have a similar issue I think - submitted on 30th June and still "Submitted and pending Audit" I've been told Concur need to approve???

stephenhuang
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue. I had a look at the audit trail of an old report but it didn't show final approval.