cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chbl
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Card Transactions

As I was moving a couple of available expenses into my June Report, I got a notification that receipts were available and if I wanted to match, which I did. However now it's showing up with a red exclamation saying report can not be submitted until "it is matched to an imported transaction type" and the payment type is "pending card transaction". How is that possible when it was showed up in my "available expenses". I also have one from back in Feb 2022. (I am a delegate for an MD) and I see the receipt but I never see the dollar amount posted. Thank you. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chbl looks like your reports are all cleared up. 

I found the issue with the Feb 2022 expense for the MD. The expense was submitted on his Feb 22 report. The reason it didn't get matched to a receipt is because the receipt didn't include the tip, so the receipt image showed an amount of $25.84, but the actual charge to his corporate card was $31.84. Anyway, the expense has been submitted and approved. Just delete the report named Feb 22 2, it is not needed. Once the report is deleted, you can delete this item from his Available Expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chbl looks like your reports are all cleared up. 

I found the issue with the Feb 2022 expense for the MD. The expense was submitted on his Feb 22 report. The reason it didn't get matched to a receipt is because the receipt didn't include the tip, so the receipt image showed an amount of $25.84, but the actual charge to his corporate card was $31.84. Anyway, the expense has been submitted and approved. Just delete the report named Feb 22 2, it is not needed. Once the report is deleted, you can delete this item from his Available Expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chbl
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin! You are a rockstar.