cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terri54
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transactions Issue!

Are "Pending Card Transactions" stuck somewhere in Concur-Land?  I've been waiting to complete two of my travelers' expense reports for almost a month.  Both of their pending charges are for their hotels.  I don't want them to get hit with Late Fees!  

3 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Terri54 this means that the corresponding corporate card charge hasn't come into the system to match with these items. The other cause of this is when a company uses Concur Travel for bookings, but the employee for some reason pays for the hotel with a non-corporate credit card. Because Concur Travel items flow over to Concur Expense, we often see the itinerary item come in as Pending Card Transaction. 

Without knowing how these two employees paid for the hotel, I can only guess that they booked the hotel through Concur Travel, but they might not have used a company card to pay for the hotel. The other possibility is they did use a company credit card, but the transactions haven't come in for some reason. 

I'll go in and take a look to see if I can narrow down the issue to try and help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Terri54 Can you please send me a private message with the last names of two travelers? I looked up who you are the delegate for and the list is a bit long. 

Click on my username (KevinD). You'll see a Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Terri54

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Terri54 this means that the corresponding corporate card charge hasn't come into the system to match with these items. The other cause of this is when a company uses Concur Travel for bookings, but the employee for some reason pays for the hotel with a non-corporate credit card. Because Concur Travel items flow over to Concur Expense, we often see the itinerary item come in as Pending Card Transaction. 

Without knowing how these two employees paid for the hotel, I can only guess that they booked the hotel through Concur Travel, but they might not have used a company card to pay for the hotel. The other possibility is they did use a company credit card, but the transactions haven't come in for some reason. 

I'll go in and take a look to see if I can narrow down the issue to try and help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mike0962
New Member - Level 1

I have a similar issue and if possible could use some guidance on resolving a "Pending Card Transaction".  I work for TRUIST.  Expense policy states to use corporate travel card or personal travel card.  I have two expenses.  ONe for Hotel and one for meal with personal card.  Personal card is registered.  Expenses were from ~ 1 week ago but still show as pending.  Is there something I need to do further on this or wait?  I would love to find a phone number to talk to TRUIST expense but no luck there.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I also see on the site that it states that corporate cards are required in one place but in another personal cards are allowable.  Hmmmm..

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Terri54 Can you please send me a private message with the last names of two travelers? I looked up who you are the delegate for and the list is a bit long. 

Click on my username (KevinD). You'll see a Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
Terri54

Sent!