cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennyteoh
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transaction

I have Pending Card Transaction issue. It is not captured in concurred todate. I have attempt to manually expense it but new error surface i.e. This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. Please assist.  Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
jennyteoh

Hi @leedau thanks for the explanation.  yes it is all good now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jennyteoh Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. What is the date on the transaction? They sometimes take a few days/weeks, depending on the vendor to post. If it is for hotel and car rental, you wont see the actual transaction until you actually check out or return the car. I would need a bit more information to assist further. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jennyteoh

@leedau Thanks Lee-Anne.  It is an online flower purchase which has instantly debited my card on 6 Nov but did not flow to concur until a few days later.  Noticed that lately there seems to be some delay for the card transactions to flow to concur.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jennyteoh Thanks for the follow up post in the SAP Concur Community. Sometimes smaller vendors will batch process transactions to minimize the fees they pay. This can sometimes cause a delay in transactions loading. It sounds like you are all set at this point. Can you confirm?

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
jennyteoh

Hi @leedau thanks for the explanation.  yes it is all good now.