cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PPoteau
Occasional Member - Level 2

Pending Card Transaction

Hello, 

We are new to Concur and have a credit card transaction that is showing as pending although it posted to the bank a couple weeks ago. I know from looking at previous suggestions that if it had been submitted on a previous report, that might be the problem; but this user has never submitted a single expense report yet. So that's not it. How do I get this from pending to be available to be on a report? 

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Perhaps the charge came in before the card was assigned in Concur to the employee.  It may be sitting in unassigned charges that only the admin can access.  If they assign the charge to the correct employee, it will flow into the report.  Otherwise the charge may just not have made it into the system and you will have to manually expense the charge with a comment.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PPoteau It is important to know that Pending Card Transactions are not corporate card charges. They are items that have come in from another source (i.e. Travel booking, e-receipt or ExpenseIt) that are waiting to be matched to a corporate card charge. Most likely the corporate card charge has not uploaded into this person's Available Expenses yet. This could be due to the transaction being fairly recent or the user's corp card isn't assigned to them in the system. 

You'll need to check with the team at your company in charge of managing corporate cards and assigning them to see if the user's card is showing as "Assigned" in the system.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PPoteau

HI Kevin, 

The corporate card is assigned to this user and his transactions have been flowing in as they should. This particular transaction is actually from that corporate card. I know this because the charge is on the corporate card bank statement and is dated 10/24 but still is showing as a pending charge in the employee's available expenses list in Concur. Thanks.

apedros
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin 
I have an issue with an expense with mention that is:  Pending Card Transacction - it is related with a Lodging Employee, this expense it is from March 2023,
This is a dupplicated expense, because the original one, was already captured in the report name "R233 Trim Worshop Adient Aguas" 
I will attach first photo of the extra expense pending for Card Transacction

Available Expense.png

Here are the photos of the report where the duplicated expense was already included and approved from my manager

Expense report.pngExpense report 2.png

I just one to know, how the duplitcated expense can be removed from my usser

Thanks for your support

Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Perhaps the charge came in before the card was assigned in Concur to the employee.  It may be sitting in unassigned charges that only the admin can access.  If they assign the charge to the correct employee, it will flow into the report.  Otherwise the charge may just not have made it into the system and you will have to manually expense the charge with a comment.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
PPoteau

Hi Nancy, That could very well be it. If I delete it in Concur it won't come back in with the next feed, will it? THANKS!

RF01
New Member - Level 2

Hi, I am new to using a company card on Concur and have encountered the 'pending card transaction' notice on some, but not all, of my card charges. Why is this and what do I do about it? I did try deleting them and then moving back from Available area but they haven't changed. Many thanks.

PPoteau

That was it. It was a timing issue. Thanks Nancy and Kevin!