cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
babajidealabi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Card Transaction on Lyft trip

I have a duplicate and pending transaction for a Lyft trip I made on 1 June. The transaction appears twice and they are both indicated as pending transaction. I contacted Lyft and my company's Corporate Credit Card institution and they both said the transaction went through.  However I can't expense the trip because of the duplication and pending transaction

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@babajidealabi the matching card charges for these items are on your report. I've provided a screenshot for you showing two entries that are for the same Lyft ride. You can combine these by selecting both items, then use the Combine Expenses button. The do the same for the other two items. Look in the amount column on your report, you'll see two item with the same amount. Combine those. That will fix your issue.

KevinD_0-1657929841213.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@babajidealabi the matching card charges for these items are on your report. I've provided a screenshot for you showing two entries that are for the same Lyft ride. You can combine these by selecting both items, then use the Combine Expenses button. The do the same for the other two items. Look in the amount column on your report, you'll see two item with the same amount. Combine those. That will fix your issue.

KevinD_0-1657929841213.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.