cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rich-championx
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Card Transaction can not submit report

Richchampionx_0-1657553055674.jpeg

This is what I am getting in my exceptions. I have tried to change anything and everything and still cannot get it to change status. The receipt is uploaded the charge has been paid just the report doesnot chang on about 8 expenses. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rich-championx I was trying to look up your expense report, but I couldn't find a profile for you. I looked for your company name and in that site I didn't see an account with your name or email address. Is there another name your company goes by? The other option is if you send me a private message here with the username/Log in ID you use to log into SAP Concur, I can find you that way.

Click my username (KevinD). You'll see a Message button to PM me.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rich-championx

SIr I might be under richard.herrera@apergy.com, we were apergy before we were champion.

Rich-championx

KevinD I read your solution page went in and removed some duplicates. Now it is saying that is is over 60 days> So what now how do I change that where I can submitted.