cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindaBriistow
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Card Charge

I have expenses from 13th November 2021 that are still showing as Pending Card Charge so cannot action !

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LindaBriistow I looked at your SAP Concur expenses reports and it appears you resolved the issue. I didn't see any pending transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LindaBriistow

The expenses were not for me but for an Executive whose expenses I do on Concur.    I have been told there is an issue with the time it is taking for Amex charges to hit Concur.  I have been advised to enter them as Cash as they are all still showing as Pending Card Charges so as not to incur late payment fees

@LindaBriistow How long ago were the expenses incurred? I would say if it is over 10 days, then enter as Cash. Keep in mind that when the transactions do arrive, if you have submitted them as cash, you'll need to add them to a report and mark them as Personal. This will remove them from the Available Expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LindaBriistow

Expenses were for 13th to 19th November 2021