cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saumya
Occasional Member - Level 2

Payment type of E-receipt

Hi Team,

In Next Gen UI, the E-receipt is reflected as 'Personal fund, pay me' in available expenses, is there any way to change the payment type of the same ?

saumya_0-1649251505311.png

saumya_2-1649251588377.png

Regards,
Saumya

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saumya if this airfare was purchased with a corporate card, when the corporate card transaction comes in and matches to the e-receipt, the payment type will change to the correct payment type. 

Now, if you were to add this item to an expense report as is, I believe the Payment Type field is editable. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@saumya if this airfare was purchased with a corporate card, when the corporate card transaction comes in and matches to the e-receipt, the payment type will change to the correct payment type. 

Now, if you were to add this item to an expense report as is, I believe the Payment Type field is editable. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kharris
Occasional Member - Level 3

I had a similar case where it showed up as cash payment and the type wasn't editable. It was paid by a corporate card that is reconciled manually.

Where would this receipt be coming from (the airline)?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris without seeing the entry, I would guess the e-receipt is from the Airline.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kharris
Occasional Member - Level 3

I was thinking the same thing too.Capture.PNG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris you should be able to delete this from your Available Expenses list if you don't need it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey