cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbraga
New Member - Level 1

Payment type is incorrect

3 of my expenses show "Out of Pocket" but i did not use my personal card for this trip. How do I change it to the card? When i try to edit, the ability to chage that field is grayed out. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbraga could you do me a small favor and take a screenshot of these three expenses for me. I have an idea of what is happening, but need to see it before I can offer help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SMB
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue for an entry, and another that's telling me to wait for the charge to hit the Visa card, but it's a month old

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SMB if you could provide screenshots of your expense report, that would be great. I am not able to access your company's site, otherwise I would go in and look for myself. If you do not want to post your screenshots here, send me a private message. Click my username, then click View Profile. You'll see a blue Message button. When you type your message, you should be able to copy the image and paste it into the message. If that doesn't work, let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Check your prior report to see if you already submitted and maybe the date or the amount is off slightly.  This happened just recently to one of my travelers and I found the date wrong on the manual submission and the card purchase had already been submitted prior.

Nancy Murray
Agfa