cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PColeman
New Member - Level 1

Payment made to old bank details

I have some expenses that were authorised and paid but hadnt realised that my old, now closed bank details were set up in my profile. The bank used to forward the funds onto my new account but this hasn't happened. Is there a way to check the status of a payment and recall to be made to a different bank?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PColeman is this in reference to your December expense report? If so, it was added to be paid, but payment hasn't been sent to the bank. It is possible the payment will fail because of the closed bank account. 

You can update your banking details, which I would recommend you do as soon as possible if you haven't. That way if the payment fails for the December report, the system will try again when the next batch of reports goes through.

It does take 3-5 business days for new banking information to get confirmed, so if you haven't updated your bank info on your SAP Concur profile yet, I would do it soon.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.