cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giorgioravizza
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment confirmed and approved on 25/11/2022 but no bank transfer

Hello,

I've been on a business trip from November 22nd up to 24th.
My boss as approved my claim summary on Friday November 25th but I've not received any funds from the company, nor Concur.
Can you please check?

Has this any link to the fact that I've some Outstanding Credit Card Transactions on which I'm alerted on weekly basis?
How to solve this issue? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@giorgioravizza usually companies put a rule in place that wouldn't allow you to submit a report if you have outstanding transactions, but this isn't the case at your company since you were able to submit. So, I don't believe the outstanding transactions are the issue. 

If you go to the report in question and open it, click Report Details and check both the Audit Trail and Report Payments. They should say if payment was made or if there was an issue.

I would also recommend seeing if you can get in touch with someone in either your Finance or Payroll department to see if they can look into it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
giorgioravizza
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin for your reply!
I've checked on the Report Details and the latest Audit Trail is set on status:
Received Payment: Transaction Number: X Amount: XXX EUR Paid To:

And in Report Payment I see that a payment date has been set, with an import run number as well as my name and the amount.

Everything seems to be ok on the platform, so I don't get why neither the outstanding expenses are still open and the money transfer not credited. I will sure get in touch with Payroll about it.