cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mic
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment after midnight

Hello.

I paid my dinner a few minutes after midnight on one day.

I paid with company credit card, so it gets automatically linked to the day the payment was received. 

Now it cumulates with the following day and exceeds the company policy limit for food.

How can I link it to the correct day?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mic unless your company has turned on the option to allow you to change the transaction date, the date will not be able to be changed. 

Is the exceeding the daily food limit causing a yellow or red alert? If yellow, you can still submit the report. I would enter an explanation in the Comment field. If the Alert is red, then you will need to ask your direct manager/approver if you can use a different expense type so the food limit rule will not go into effect. There isn't any other way to resolve the issue if the alert for the over limit is red.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@Mic This is more of a process related query which your company admin should address. However, from technical preview, I would say it is possible to edit the transaction date for card transaction. But it can be done only by your admin who has "Company Card Admin" role. 

There is an option under Admin > Company > Tools > Company Card > Settings Tab > Option:

Allow employees to edit the Transaction Date for company card transactions 
This option must be checked to allow users to edit the Transaction Date. 
NOTE: Be careful, before activating it because this change is applicable to all users across the board. Which your company may not like to perform. 🙂
Kumar123
New Member - Level 1

Once your employer processes and deposits your paycheck, you can expect the money to arrive in your bank account at midnight the day before the pay date.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mic unless your company has turned on the option to allow you to change the transaction date, the date will not be able to be changed. 

Is the exceeding the daily food limit causing a yellow or red alert? If yellow, you can still submit the report. I would enter an explanation in the Comment field. If the Alert is red, then you will need to ask your direct manager/approver if you can use a different expense type so the food limit rule will not go into effect. There isn't any other way to resolve the issue if the alert for the over limit is red.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.