cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkfha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Payment Type

Hi, I wish to submit a claim for an annual newspaper subscription which I made by personal credit card.  However, I can only select Cash as the payment type.  How can I change that ?  Please advise.  Thanks.

2 Solutions
Solution
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@bkfha If the payment is done using your personal card, then why would you want to change the payment type from cash to anything else? 

If your company is allowing you to have your personal card transactions imported in concur, then that is a different matter. Check with your admin on this. 

My suggestion would be to claim that expense as "cash" and get it reimbursed to your bank account and pay back to your personal card vendor. 

NOTE: Mostly, all the personal card transactions are treated as "cash" transactions in concur. We generally use IBIP payment type to pay personal card transactions. IBIP is nothing but similar to Cash payment type. 🙂

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkfha the Cash payment type refers to any method of payment that is not an assigned corporate card. Personal Credit card falls under Cash. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@bkfha If the payment is done using your personal card, then why would you want to change the payment type from cash to anything else? 

If your company is allowing you to have your personal card transactions imported in concur, then that is a different matter. Check with your admin on this. 

My suggestion would be to claim that expense as "cash" and get it reimbursed to your bank account and pay back to your personal card vendor. 

NOTE: Mostly, all the personal card transactions are treated as "cash" transactions in concur. We generally use IBIP payment type to pay personal card transactions. IBIP is nothing but similar to Cash payment type. 🙂

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkfha the Cash payment type refers to any method of payment that is not an assigned corporate card. Personal Credit card falls under Cash. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bkfha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Noted with many thanks.