Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pay for adjuster exams

Hello I have to pay for my State licensing exam out of my own pocket.  How do i go about getting reimburse?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnnyNFPA one question for you:

Do you know if your company has set you up with an SAP Concur profile to access the Concur Expense reporting tool? If you aren't sure, I would recommend first speaking to your direct manager about checking if you have a profile. If not, then your manager should be able to help with getting a request submitted. I recommend speaking with your manager about this because they likely will be approving the licensing exam reimbursement.


If your manager cannot help, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.