cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdc3798
Occasional Member - Level 1

Password for new Users when using Azure SSO

Hi, 

We recently started using Azure SSO, and I am attempting to setup our first new expense user since, however, the new user creation form is requiring me to enter a password.  I type in the password that we used for our old SSO provider, and received an error when attempting to save the user.  Has anyone experienced this issue?  Since the password field is required, I am at a loss as to what to enter in the password field.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

What is the error message that you received form the system?
Without this information, if I had to guess, the SSO password may not be in compliance with the new guidelines so it could be a reason for the error.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jdc3798 your password requirements can be found on the Authentication Admin>Sign In Setting page. Maybe you aren't entering enough characters or entering words that cannot be used. We recently disallowed certain words from being part of someone's password. I cannot say them here publicly, but if you send me a private message with the password you tried to enter, I can tell you if it goes against requirements.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.