cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shewpa01
Occasional Member - Level 1

PT&E/Late Fee/Outstanding Balances

Hi, I am an ASC for a colleague, and I recently came across a couple of AMEX late fees that were applied even though the reports were submitted on time. I opened a ticket on this as it seemed to be an issue with PT&E not processing the report on time? In addition to this, I was told that the colleague has an outstanding balance that dates to 2014. I was told to generate a direct payment to AMEX for the amount to set your account up to date, how do I do this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shewpa01 was it someone at your company that told you to generate a direct payment?

If there is an outstanding balance, you will need to find out what the outstanding balance is based on. Were these late fees or interest charges? Is the outstanding balance the fault of your colleague or of your company? If it is the fault of your colleague, they would need to send AMEX a payment the same as they would their personal credit card. If the balance is your company's fault, then you'll need to talk to either your Finance or Payroll Department about it and have them send AMEX the payment.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shewpa01 was it someone at your company that told you to generate a direct payment?

If there is an outstanding balance, you will need to find out what the outstanding balance is based on. Were these late fees or interest charges? Is the outstanding balance the fault of your colleague or of your company? If it is the fault of your colleague, they would need to send AMEX a payment the same as they would their personal credit card. If the balance is your company's fault, then you'll need to talk to either your Finance or Payroll Department about it and have them send AMEX the payment.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Shewpa01
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your reply! Yes, the response was from FUSE support but they didn't clarify if the outstanding balance was our fault or the company's.