cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan1171
Occasional Member - Level 1

P-Code showing invalid

New p-code not coming up in Concur, 

I'm trying to process an expense report for a rent a car but Concur keeps saying the New P-Code is not valid?

How do I get the P-Code into Concur?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dan1171 hello there. Well, I have to say, this is a first for me. I've been at Concur over 12 years and not ever come across a P-Code. I'll go in and take a look at your report to see if I can surmise what is happening. Stay tuned. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Dan1171

Hi Kevin

P-Code is just what we call the project code that needs to be entered prior to the task. This is the 1st time I have not been able to pull up a existing project code: the code is P00978 

Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dan1171 Okay, I found your report, looking now.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dan1171 Okay, I looked at some of your old expense reports and the ones I looked at had not used the code you provided. My guess is this is a new project and hasn't been added to the list of projects yet for you to choose. I'm sending you two names of people at your company that I see have made changes to lists at your company. I would reach out to them for help. Keep your eye on the little envelope in the upper right portion of the screen here on the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Dan1171

Hi Kevin

You are correct this would be my 1st expense report against this location, funny things I have been able to purchase equipment IPROC utilizing the same project code.

Thank you for the help..