cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cathsnt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Oyster card in London

Hi,

Oyster card allows user to charge a card with a certain amount and spend it in London public transports.

Is there an easy way to enter every month all transactions linked to business travels instead of creating one expense for each travel?

I was expecting to use Quick expense grid but this feature is not available anymore in the NewUI.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cathsnt when I was training our customers and explaining the best way to handle an expense that reoccurs several times in one month is to create the first entry, then use the Copy feature to create the subsequent entries. The Quick Expense feature doesn't necessarily have all the required fields that might be set up by your company so the user would still need to go in to each entry to complete all fields. The Copy feature copies everything entered from the original entry. 

In over 12 years at SAP Concur, I never used the Quick Expense grid. Personally, I found the Copy option much more efficient. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cathsnt when I was training our customers and explaining the best way to handle an expense that reoccurs several times in one month is to create the first entry, then use the Copy feature to create the subsequent entries. The Quick Expense feature doesn't necessarily have all the required fields that might be set up by your company so the user would still need to go in to each entry to complete all fields. The Copy feature copies everything entered from the original entry. 

In over 12 years at SAP Concur, I never used the Quick Expense grid. Personally, I found the Copy option much more efficient. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.