cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YC_Cho
Occasional Member - Level 2

Overdue original receipts

Hello,

After reporting the expenses and attaching scanned reciepts on Concur, I sent the printed reports with the original receipts by mail. But, about a month later, I got a message through e-mail as below. 

YC_Cho_0-1665465937257.png

I had a similar issue before as shown in the link below, and it was confirmed that no further action was needed.

Solved: Missing Original Receipt - SAP Concur Community

Can anyone kinldy tell whether there would be anything I need to do further this time?

Thank you for your reading.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YC_Cho because most companies do not require hard copy receipts, I suggest speaking to your Finance department and ask them about this. Usually, when hard copies are required, you mail them in and someone would go in and mark your report as Receipts Received. There isn't much you can do if someone isn't marking your report properly. I'm speculating here as I don't usually deal with hard copy receipts, that's why I suggest getting in touch with Finance to see if they can tell you the process for receipts after you have mailed them in.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@YC_Cho because most companies do not require hard copy receipts, I suggest speaking to your Finance department and ask them about this. Usually, when hard copies are required, you mail them in and someone would go in and mark your report as Receipts Received. There isn't much you can do if someone isn't marking your report properly. I'm speculating here as I don't usually deal with hard copy receipts, that's why I suggest getting in touch with Finance to see if they can tell you the process for receipts after you have mailed them in.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
YC_Cho
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD Thank you for the kind response. I no longer recieve the message about the report in June, so I think that the reason may be that the report is not reviewed by the finance department within a predefined time frame. I will continue to monitor and contact Finance as needed. Thank you again for the response.

Best Regards,

Yongchul