cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FFES
Occasional Member - Level 1

Overdue credit card transactions

We just received our credit card feed on concur and now all of our employees are receiving overdue credit card transaction emails with transactions from the previous reporting period.  These are already been reconciled and entered into our system manually so I don't want them on a report for the employees.  Is there any way to remove the transactions from before the current statement period?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FFES there are two options for handling this: 1. Have employees add all of these already reconciled transactions to an expense report and mark them all as personal. 2. You go in and hide all these transactions from the employees as a card administrator. You can hide multiple transactions at one, but for only one employee at a time. 

I would vote for option 1 since it will be a lot less work for you. 

BTW...do you know why all those old transactions appeared? If not, let me know and I'll tell you. Might be something to keep in mind for future reference.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FFES there are two options for handling this: 1. Have employees add all of these already reconciled transactions to an expense report and mark them all as personal. 2. You go in and hide all these transactions from the employees as a card administrator. You can hide multiple transactions at one, but for only one employee at a time. 

I would vote for option 1 since it will be a lot less work for you. 

BTW...do you know why all those old transactions appeared? If not, let me know and I'll tell you. Might be something to keep in mind for future reference.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
melanielittlech

hello how do you hide the transactions as an administrator?

@melanielittlech 

To hide transaction from a user's view as an admin:

1. Navigate to Administration > Company > Tools > Company Card Manage Transactions 
  2. Search and type the Name on Card
  3. Set Show Only to Unassigned to Report
  4. Click Search
  5. Select the transactions to hide
  6. Click Hide selected rows

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
FFES

Thank you KevinD - since we only have 12 cards I used option 2.  Appreciate your help!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FFES oh, that's not many at all. Glad you were able to get it resolved. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey