cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UG1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Over limit error, but not over limit

I'm getting an over the limit error, but I'm not over the limit. Daily food limit is $40, the only food expense for the day is $12.20

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UG1 I'm looking at your reports, it looks to me you already submitted that expense on your April 2024 report. I checked both expenses and the receipts are identical. I would just delete this item off of your current open report. That should clear it up. Also, if you look at the Alert, the system is telling you this looks like a duplicate from your April report. I think deleting the entry is the way to go as it might look like you are trying to get away with being reimbursed for the same expense twice. 🙂

KevinD_0-1716404774923.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UG1 I'm looking at your reports, it looks to me you already submitted that expense on your April 2024 report. I checked both expenses and the receipts are identical. I would just delete this item off of your current open report. That should clear it up. Also, if you look at the Alert, the system is telling you this looks like a duplicate from your April report. I think deleting the entry is the way to go as it might look like you are trying to get away with being reimbursed for the same expense twice. 🙂

KevinD_0-1716404774923.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
UG1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin,

Thank you. I didn't think about the previous report. I also thought the duplicate was a mistake too, I only had one date in 'that' report. 🙂

Thanks.