cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
last89
Occasional Member - Level 1

Outside of date range

I have a couple problems. 

First, I am getting an error message for "The transaction date of this entry is outside the date range of the associated itinerary." for a few items. However, according to the date range I entered for the expense report, these items fall within the appropriate date range. Maybe that's not the "range of the associated itinerary" that I need to change?

Second, I do have a charge that is not in the date range, but I am not sure how to account for it. I am using a meal prep service, so I get my meals for the week on one day. So I get charged on one day for meals that extend out about five or six days. The problem is, my hotel also charges my card every four days. The days for the hotel charges and the meal prep service never line up exactly. How am I supposed to account for these things without getting red flagged by date range?  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@last89 did you associate a travel itinerary to your report? You would have done this on the Report Header screen. You would have seen two radio buttons asking if you need to report travel allowances: Yes or No. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
last89
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Thanks Kevin! I found where to edit the allowances and that fixed problem number one. Any thoughts on number two? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@last89 without knowing your company policy on this, I would say that you might need to create a second report with a date range that will accommodate the hotel and meal service charges. I would suggest running this by your manager first to see if it is allowed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.