cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PPSaunders
Occasional Member - Level 2

Outlook Mobile (iOS) Add-In "Concur Expense"

Prior to the COVID lock down and normal life, I traveled and used the "Concur Expense" add-in for Outlook Mobile.  I can still find the Outlook Mobile Add-In but it will not install.  When I try to add it, I simply get a message "Something went wrong" and that my corporate account status could not be updated.  Is the Outlook mobile add-in still supported?    Perhaps one of our Concur admins need to make a back-end change to make this work again.  
If the add-in is not supported then SAP should pull it from the Outlook Mobile Add-Ins.  
Many thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PPSaunders I'm asking our mobile team about this. I didn't know we had an Outlook add-in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PPSaunders could you do me a favor and provide a screenshot of where you can access the Outlook Mobile Add-in, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PPSaunders

The Outlook Mobile Add-ins, including"Concur Expense", are available under the Outlook Mobile settings.

F4888E93-628B-4669-BCAC-E29203F0B3CE.jpeg

235199C1-E2AD-4610-B1E9-340F7655C151.jpeg

C0D2C8AC-0252-4AA8-97D4-3F9627384DE8.jpeg

PPSaunders

Did you ever get a reply?  This Outlook Mobile add-in is still available but still does not work.