cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roberta
Occasional Member - Level 2

Outbound flight didn't show up on expense report, not able to submit transactions without it.

Hello,

Doing my Directors expenses for an 8/15 Trip, everything loaded except for the flight going to the destination. this cost is paid through the company (no money owed to director for flight), however my report will be rejected without it, who do I contact to get this resolved, I have tried many times and people tell me to wait, I only get two weeks and then were breaking policy.

Thank You

Roberta

1 Solution
Solution
Roberta

New Problem, the report I was working on is no longer in my bosses expenses, do you show it going through? did it get erased some how?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Roberta I took a look at the report. I'm just speculating here, but I think (not sure) that the airfare didn't show up because it was company paid. I am not able to see your travel configuration, so I can't confirm or deny this. Also, I am not able to see Travel when I proxy in as a user. 

I'm going to chat with one of our Travel Admin trainers and ask her about this. In the event that the outbound itinerary item will not come over to Concur Expense, you may need to contact the person who sent the report back and explain the situation. I'm not sure when I will be able to speak to my colleague, but hopefully it will be today. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Roberta

Thank You Kevin, the flights always show up even though company paid.

The flight home did come over, I hope there is a way to fi the issue.

I appreciate the response!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Roberta Hello there. I spoke with my Travel person. We cannot figure out why the outbound flight itinerary didn't show up. I'm thinking it may have been an isolated incident. In looking at the travel booking details, it appears this was a multi-city trip, correct? I see that the traveler flew from SFO to DFW, but the return was ORD to SFO. Did they fly from San Fran to Dallas, then Dallas to Chicago? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Roberta

Hi Kevin,

She went from SFO to DFW for business,(company paid ticket) she bought a personal ticket to go from DFW to ORD (she paid personal flight), then went from ORD Back to SFO (company paid ticket).

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Roberta I did see that in the booking your boss mentioned that she had a credit on United. It is possible since the credit was used for the airfare, there wasn't a transaction for it. Again, I'm just guessing here. In any regard, my Travel contact said that it isn't possible to get an itinerary item from the past back into SAP Concur, so you may have to reach out to the person who returned the report asking for the outbound flight to be added to the report that you aren't going to be able to do that.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Roberta

Thank You

Solution
Roberta

New Problem, the report I was working on is no longer in my bosses expenses, do you show it going through? did it get erased some how?

Roberta

Never mind it has come back.