cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimlight
Occasional Member - Level 1

Out of Pocket Expenses for ALL Employees

Greetings,

I want to run a report that shows all the out of expenses for all of the employees for my company. I would prefer a time range rather than a specific date.

Thanks for advance for your time.

4 REPLIES 4
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kimlight 

A user with Cognos Reporting permission will be able to run the "Expense Accrual by Date Range" report to view Out-of-Pocket expenses.

To run the report:
  1. Go to Reporting > Intelligence/Analysis
  2. Go to Team Content on the left hand side
  3. Select Intelligence/Analysis - Standard Reports
  4. Select Accrual
  5. Select Expense Accrual by Date Range
  6. Select Transaction Date Range
  7. Select Out of Pocket in the Payment Types box
  8. Click Finish

To export the file:

1. Click the Play icon on the upper left side of the screen (near the SAP Concur logo)
  2. Click Run Excel or Run Excel Data

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
maryeriker
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi!  I'm looking for a similar report that shows me a listing of employees that have submitted Out of Pocket expense reports so far this year.  Under Payment Types I don't see an option for Out of Pocket.  My choices are:  Amex Corporate IBCP, Cash, Cash Advance, Company, Company Paid, Company Paid by CC, Employee, IBCP, IBIP, Pending Card Trans. In the payment manager the out of pocket batches are listed under "Employees Batch Paid by Expense Pay by Concur".   What would I select under Payment Types?  Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maryeriker Cash is the same as Out of Pocket. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimlight @maryeriker a question for each of you...do you have Cognos permissions and if so, do you have report building experience? A report for out of pocket expenses is quite easy to build if you have experience using Cognos. Without experience, it would be a little bit too much to type out all the steps and it might not make too much sense if you are not used to navigating around Cognos.

I'll await your replies. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager