cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alewis111
Occasional Member - Level 1

Option to Review but not Submit

When I do an expense report on behalf of another, sometimes I get the option to Submit and others only the option to "ready to review". This does not seem consistent.  What am I doing differently? I am not seeing the option for submit.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alewis111 this isn't something from your end. Not all of those that have added you as a delegate checked the permission to allow you to submit. When they don't check this box, you can prepare for them, but instead of Submit, you get the Ready for Review. If you feel this is a simple oversight, then you would need to reach out to each of those where you don't see the Submit option and ask them to update the Delegate settings to allow you to submit. However, maybe they prefer to submit their own. I guess they will tell you what their preference is when you contact them. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alewis111 this isn't something from your end. Not all of those that have added you as a delegate checked the permission to allow you to submit. When they don't check this box, you can prepare for them, but instead of Submit, you get the Ready for Review. If you feel this is a simple oversight, then you would need to reach out to each of those where you don't see the Submit option and ask them to update the Delegate settings to allow you to submit. However, maybe they prefer to submit their own. I guess they will tell you what their preference is when you contact them. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.