cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TorrieTruist
Occasional Member - Level 2

One or more Card Transaction is greater than 30 days old

I cannot submit a report due to this. I don't see where my card dates exceed 30days.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TorrieTruist hello there. I'm looking at your expense report and I don't see any exception message stating your expense is over 30 days old. On a hunch I did a little digging around. It appears you are the delegate for one other person. Were you trying to submit that person's expense report? I'm asking because your report has no red exceptions that would prevent you from submitting. However, the person you are the delegate for has two expense reports with this exact message. 

Can you confirm that it was your expense report or was it your delegates report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TorrieTruist

Sorry, I failed to mention that I'm acting as someone else, Justin Rutledge. I do reports for my Market President.  its report id 11F0DAB3DCFD41A7B01A

@TorrieTruist I figured that might be the case. I did see that he does have expenses on each report that have transaction dates older than 30 days, so the system is doing what your company configured it to do. See my attached screenshot. I've highlighted with a red box the issue according to the rule verbiage. I've added text to the screenshot. Let me know if it is not legible. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TorrieTruist

Thanks! This worked👍