cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesmint
Occasional Member - Level 1

Older expenses not showing up

I haven't had any expenses show up in my concur account since April, due to the card linked to my concur account unlinking. I know I have a back log of expenses I need to fill out and submit. How do I get my older transactions to show up on my concur account, so that I can fill out my back log expenses?

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jamesmint it appears you aren't using a corporate credit card, so you can just submit your expenses as out of pocket. You don't need to have your personal card linked to SAP Concur. Personal card transactions that import in are handled the same as manually creating your expenses as out of pocket.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jamesmint
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I am using a company credit card and prior to the card unlinking, all the expenses showed up on my concur account. I looked at the statements from the credit card provider and it shows all the expenses that I've made, but it doesn't show up on my concur account. Would I have to contact the bank or what would be the next steps for my situation.

Please let me know.

Thank you again!

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi James,

The linking of your credit card transactions to your Concur account should be handled by your company's internal Concur administrator(s).  This is part of my job when we have new/reissued cards to our staff.

I would assume the feed is still coming through from the bank to your company's Concur environment.  Your administrator(s) would be able to check that.

Cheers

Dean

Krhodes
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD we have an employee who is missing about 30 transactions in Concur.  These transactions are from 8/1/2023 to 8/15/2023.  Transactions after 8/15 are showing.  Is there any way to get the older transactions pulled back into her concur without having to manually enter all of these ?  Time is of the essence.  Thank you.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes well, if the transactions never showed up into her Available Expenses, then there likely was some issue with the data file provided by the bank. You would need to contact the bank about that. It is possible the transactions came in but didn't release to her Available Expenses. You can do a search on the Company Card admin screen for Hidden transactions. Do you know how to do that?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Krhodes

Thanks Kevin, I do not not know how to do that.  Can you send info.  Do expenses "go away" if they sit for longer than 30 days before adding them to a report?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes to start with...transactions never go away. The user must take some action, whether deleting them (if allowed) or adding them to an expense report.

To look up hidden transactions, go to Administration>Company>Tools. From the Tools screen, select Company Card. On the Company Card screen, click the Manage Transactions tab. I would recommend searching for hidden transactions by Employee ID, so you would need this before going to this screen.

In the Search by field, select Employee ID. To the right of this field enter the Employee's ID. The default is to search for Any Hidden. I wouldn't change this. Click Search and you'll see any hidden transactions appear. Give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Krhodes

@KevinD  Thanks for you help.  The system just needed more time to reset itself and we are now able to update our card profiles.  All the expenses that were not showing are now showing. Thanks again  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Krhodes Alright...great to hear. That's a good way to start a Friday. Glad it worked out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey