cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wpw4s2
New Member - Level 1

Old expense reports

I keep getting emails saying I have older unreported expenses and I have no outstanding balances and I cannot seem to figure out how to access older or deleted expense reports to try and find these expenses. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wpw4s2 deleted reports cannot be accessed. Old reports can be seen if you go to Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. This takes you to the Manage Expenses screen. Look for a link that says Report Library (if on our Legacy UI) or Active Reports. Legacy UI will have a View button with a drop down that you can choose different view options. Our new UI has about five options in the drop down for viewing past reports.

I don't think viewing an old report is the issue. Unreported would mean they uploaded into your account but were never submitted on a report. It is possible the transactions were hidden for some reason. I'll go look at your profile and see if I can see anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wpw4s2 could you screenshot the email stating you have unreported expenses? I'd like to see the message. I didn't see any hidden transactions/charges so you shouldn't be receiving this message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.