cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mickey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Old Expenses (4months) can't be submitted in an expense report nor deleted

Hi, 

I have 2 expenses older than 4months (linked to an accidental use of my corporate card during a leave of absence). It is 1 expense that has been reimbursed later but due to Fx rate change, there is a balance of 0.22EUR... 

- I am not allowed to delete these expenses

- I am not allowed to submit an expense report with expenses older than 3months...

What can I do to solve this and stop receiving Concur alerts? 

Thanks a lot for the precious help ! 

Mickey

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Mickey, about the 4 months old expenses not allowing you to submit within the system, it must be linked to your company system settings. Please contact the responsible within your organisation or specific department to fix this. I would have some way to trick the system, that if you are interested you may do this:

- select the old expense under an expense type you can itemise (e.g. Hotel);

- On the itemisation don't use hotel room night but only an expense type, e.g. (other/miscellaneous) with  a most recent date.

I am not sure if this amount is referring to "personal expenses", and if so, select the personal expense box on the itemisation.

thanks for letting me know if this solve your issue or need more assistance. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mickey you will need to contact those at your company in charge of assigning corporate cards and ask them to hide these transactions. Since your company doesn't allow expense older than four months to be submitted, you are, I hate to say it, stuck right now. The credit card admins should be able to help you get this taken care of. Likely they will be either in your Finance or Accounting department. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mickey
Occasional Member - Level 1

@Munari_alEXPert  & @KevinD  Thanks a lot for the help, I am indeed stuck unless I find the right person of contact 🙂 Thank you !

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mickey I'm sending you private message with the name of someone. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.