cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klw102070
Occasional Member - Level 2

Old Concur System

Before we switched over to Vernova Concur, I had one invoice I needed to reconcile.  I didn't catch it before the system changed over to Vernova.  I also need to be able to access my boss expenses and another manager, in which, they have outstanding invoices in the old system as well.  Is there a way I can go back and close out everything in the old system?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@klw102070 you'll have to excuse me here, but what is Vernova Concur? 

I can see the company you have listed and they have been a customer of ours for years. Did you come from a company that was acquired? Can you explain why you have an old and a new system? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
klw102070

We are now GE Vernova.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@klw102070 looks like your profile that uses the email address I see here on Community is set to Inactive. You won't be able to access it or anyone else's account. I'm asking internally if there is anything you need to do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
klw102070

The company switched from Steam to Vernova.  I was wondering if there is a travel administrator for Vernova?